Terms and Conditions
By registering for any e-course from truebysandono.com you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- You confirm that you are over eighteen years old and acknowledge that any activities undertaken in relation to any class or membership site content from True by SANDONO are at your own risk. While we are a family-friendly platform, please ensure content is suitable before sharing with children.
- You acknowledge that all sales are final, and no refunds will be given before, during, or after class for online courses.
- You acknowledge that True by SANDONO reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value) and/or the advertised teacher(s) and/or the published class date at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that if you have registered for an online course, it will be run online via a password-protected classroom and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have a decent internet connection to view class content. True by SANDONO accepts no responsibility for interruption of internet services.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the True by SANDONO database for the purposes of sending you communication relating to your purchase.
- If you are purchasing an online course, you confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only.
- You acknowledge that True by SANDONO reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments from the classroom or any of the class-related community forums and/or LinkedIn groups in order to provide and maintain a supportive environment. This includes but is not limited to defamatory or abusive language, sales pitches, or spam. In such a case, True by SANDONO reserves the right to ban the user from any and all classrooms, membership sites, class forums, and LinkedIn groups. No refund will be payable when a user has been banned for this reason.